The meeting was called to order by Don Nelson at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Brett Lenz, Bob Dunn, Tim Scheer and John Navara
MEMBERS PRESENT: Rita Orr, Mark Eads, Jim Beeghly, Rick Treiber, Mark Elbert, Walker Olson, Chris Lenz & Terry Koehn
The Minutes of the December 1, 2010 Board of Directors meetings were read by Walker. Corrected items were: $5/hr surcharge and the new rates start 1/1/2011. Also names were spelled incorrectly. Bob Dunn moved with second by Brett Lenz that the minutes be approved as corrected. Vote taken; Motion carried.
- Financial situation still dire, but everything is OK
- Oyster feed is going to be moved to a date in January due to inclement weather forecast for Saturday, motion by Tim second by Don
- New members since they were last mentioned: Richard Wilkening, Taleb Salameh, Jack Reynolds, Kristin Hawkins
- Rick Treiber mentioned that the Johnson County Supervisor’s were meeting to discuss a change in how the county will inspect rural outbuilding and constructions. He mentioned that people should go to the meeting to voice their concern about this.
- John Navara ordered flowers for Jim McCullough father’s funeral.
Bob Dunn moved with second by Tim Scheer that the meeting be adjourned. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:45 PM.