The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:32 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Treasurer Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn, Calvin Colony, CFII Ryan Story, and Secretary Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Chief Flight Instructor Terry Koehn, Jim Beeghly, Trey Castillo, Merlin Weissheier, Chris Lenz (& Paige), Brett Lenz, Kent Johnson, Al Schmidt, Mark Elbert, Dean Teslik, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the December 3, 2014 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Bob moved with second by Randy that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
OLD and NEW BUSINESS:
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: The general status of the airplanes was discussed.
3. Ryan reported that Riley soloed yesterday, and Larry Clore got his tailwheel endorsement. Congrats to you both.
4. Christmas Party: Dec 13 at Garage Mahal 6:00 — bring dish to share.
5. Dick Hakes of the “Iowa City Press Citizen” interviewed Terry re Green Castle, will be out soon to take some pictures, and will include us in his blog.
6. Thanks goes to Mike Mango for our newly-constructed windsock basket and for saving us a bunch of money, as a new one is very costly.
7. Mike said Tim is working diligently on his mini-plane and has been helping him (Mike) with his Stits Playboy.
Bob moved with second by Randy to adjourn the meeting. Meeting adjourned at 6:43 PM.