The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Rick Treiber, Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn and Calvin Colony.
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Terry Koehn, Trey Castillo, Dave White, Joe Demaria, Brett Lenz, Chris Lenz (& Paige), Jim Beeghly, and Mark Eads.
The Minutes of the December 10, 2014 Board of Directors meeting were read by Mark. Rick moved with second by Bob that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
OLD and NEW BUSINESS:
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: The general status of the airplanes was discussed. The 180 is still out for its annual.
3. We do have one new pilot, Rich Canby, who got his Sport Pilot License today in his Champ. Other new pilots recently were Joe Reinhardt, Private 9/25; Cory Hodapp, Private on 10/7; Julie Bockenstedt on 10/6; Carroll Altman, Sport Pilot on 10/24; Joe Keeney, Private on 11/20; James Jensen, Private on 11/23; and Ryan Story, CFII, 11/28.
4. We had a very nice party Saturday night. About 40 people attended.
5. Tim brought up the need for three new hangars. There will be multiple new or rebuilt airplanes soon needing cover. We need plans for size and for determining whether to do it with volunteer labor or hire it done or a combination of those. We need input from anyone.
6. There will be no meeting for the next two weeks for the Holidays. See you next year.
Bob moved with second by Rick that we adjourn. Adjourned at 6:47 PM.