The meeting was called to order by Randy Stannard at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Bob Dunn, Tim Sheer, Brett Lenz and Tomasz Korwel.
OTHER MEMBERS: Rita Orr, Dave White, Andy Carpenter, Terry Koehn, Karo Stigler, Jim Beeghly, Chris Lenz and Patrick McCormick
The minutes of the January 18th, 2012 Board of Directors meeting were read by Tim. Bob moved with second Brett by that the minute be accepted as read. Vote taken, motion carried.
- Tomasz read Jim McCullough’s resignation letter. Don moved, seconded by Bob that we accept his resignation and thank Jim for his work. Vote taken, motion carried.
- Tomasz read his own resignation letter. Jim Beeghly and Randy Stannard thanked him for his work. Don moved with second by Tim that we accept the resignation. Vote taken, motion carried.
- Tim reported that Leroy wants to sell his airplane to the club. It’s late ’60s 172 and before it’ll be sold it will have new engine. The only downside is complete lack of avionics in that airplane so it would be VFR only. Discussion was held re: various scenarios how the club could have benefited from having another C172 even if for VFR only. It has been decided that we will look into replacing one of ours 150s with it.
- Don nominated Tim to president, no opposing votes, motion carried
- Don moved that Karo be accepted as a board member and appointed as secretary, no opposing votes, motion carried
- Randy moved, with second by Bob that that Don be appointed as treasures, no opposing votes, motion carried
- Jim brought scholarship posters to distribute in schools. He also said that the poster file is on our webpage so everybody can download and print it if needed.
- Last Saturday’s Oyster dinner brought in $110 dollars to the Scholarship account. Thanks go to Tim and Dave for oysters and chili.
Bob moved with second Brett by that the meeting be adjourned. Meeting adjourned at 7:05pm.