The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Randy Stannard, Ryan Story, and Calvin Colony
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Chris Lenz and Paige, Brett Lenz, Merlin Weissheier, Jerry Smithey, Trey Castillo, Jim Beeghly, Terry Koehn, Mike Mango, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the June 17, 2015 Board of Directors meeting were read by Mark Eads. Bob moved with second by Randy that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Terry gave a report on our financial status.
2. New members: None the last three weeks; however, there are a couple of prospects.
3. Tim thanked everyone who came out to do the floors of the hanger. It really spruced things up. Tim says we really “rocked and rolled”.
4. We have two open hangars available for rent.
5. The tail dragger club will be selling the two airplanes they have (Cub and Cessna 140).
1. We will be planning the runway repair for this fall on a weekend below 60 degrees and when the weather is dry.
2. Tim and Mike flew to Vinton last night. There were about 15 airplanes there.
3. Mike advises that Bob Dunn donated the steaks for tonight, a “rare” treat. Thanks, Bob!
4. Scholarship students: Riley has done his long cross-country. He needs to get his written passed and get some instrument flight time. Trey has 31 hours and just finished his dual cross-country and is ready to do the solo cross-country.
Bob moved with second by Randy to adjourn the meeting. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:49 PM.