1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported on our financial status. We are in okay shape; all bills paid and we have a positive balance in the account.
2. Airplanes: Tim reported on the status of our airplanes. All planes are running except for the new 172 which is down for an engine rebuild.
3. Mike updated the plans for Family Air Adventure (“FAA”). Everything is coming along fine. The only loose end is whether Aircare is available.
4. Jerry Smithey, with help from Tim, completely refurbished the board training room with new paint, new carpet, and new lighting. The cost was about $600 and Jerry asked for donations to help offset that cost without expense to the Club. Several in attendance made donations and we would appreciate anything more anyone could add.
1. Nate Smith successfully completed his CFII today. CONGRATULATIONS TO NATE! He is now available for all levels of flight training.