The meeting was called to order by Jim McCullough at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Tim Sheer, Brett Lenz and Tomasz Korwel
OTHER MEMBERS: Don Nelson, Rita Orr, Em Norden, Izabela Korwel, Jim Beeghly, Terry Koehn, Mark Eads, Dave White, Patrick McCormick and Doug Weihe
The minutes of the November 9th, 2011 Board of Directors meeting were read by Patrick.
- It’s old news, but we still need to note in minutes that this year Pumpkin Splat has been cancelled due to bad weather.
- Since last meeting Skyler Rath got his licence, Alan got his private, instrument and commercial tickets back, Doug Weihe passed his instrument checkride
- Ground school is finished, Izabela passed her written test, Jonathan and Kathy will attempt to do so a little bit later.
- New ground school is in plans, we were discussing possibility of combining ground school into selection process to better prepare applicants and to ultimately pick the best one. Also Jim proposed to split the scholarship into two scholarships each covering 50% of the training cost. Decision was made that exact rules will be discussed and proposed by scholarship committee.
- Brett requested that if anybody has empty 28oz peanut butter jars to bring them to the airport, we will use them to build new runway lights.
- Don requested to receive his $1000 check timely on 15th of every month.
Bob moved with second by Brett that the meeting be adjourned. Meeting adjourned at 6:46 PM.