The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Calvin Colony and Bob Dunn
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz and Paige, Al Schmidt, Brett Lenz, Trey Castillo, Merlin Weissheier, Jerry Smithey, Mark Elbert, Dean Teslik, Joe DeMaria, Mehrdad Zarifkar and Ava (in arms), Scott Pearson, and Mark & Sandy Eads
The Minutes of the May 6, 2015 Board of Directors meeting were read by Chris. Bob moved with second by Randy that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: Randy reported on the status of our airplanes. 5219Q is back.
3. Reminder: The last Wednesday flying event, May 27, will be to Scott Pearson’s hangar at the Tipton airport; airplanes leave at 5 PM. There will be hamburgers, cole slaw and chips for anyone who is present.
4. The date for our fly-in/drive-in has been changed to 5/24 due to weather concerns. Airport cleanup and work day stays at Saturday the 16th.
5. On the subject of keeping airplanes clean, Mehrdad, who is in the auto detailing business, offered airplane cleaning and detailing in exchange for credit on his account for flying. The consensus was to let him clean 9179J and discuss details of credit.
1. No new business was discussed.
Bob moved with second by Randy to adjourn the meeting. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:58 PM.