The Meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 p.m.
Board Members Present: Bob Dunn, Ryan Story (& Maria “Doc”), Calvin Colony, Randy Stannard, Rick Treiber, and Karo Stigler
Members Present: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, Brett Lenz, Terry Koehn, and Mark Eads
Karo read the Minutes of the November 4, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting. Bob moved with second by Rick that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported on the status of our treasury. It’s good.
Airplanes: Terry reported on the status of our airplanes. All are okay (except the Chief is still down).
Old and New Business:
1. A young bombardier named Sidonia (and her dad, Matt) turned in the winning 1st place (8′) and 3rd place (19’6″) tickets for the 2015 Pumpkin Splat! and received $100 ($75 for 1st place and $25 for 3rd place). CONGRATULATIONS Sidonia!
2. Ground School: According to Mark, it’s going fine (good turnout).
3. Christmas Party: DECEMBER 12 (Calvin’s birthday and the day after Don’s birthday).
4. Dean Teslik called Tim and said he has a buddy who has a powered glider project that is for sale. The project is close to being finished. If interested, contact Tim.
5. Tim bought decals for the fuel tank (flammable, no smoking, gasoline).
Bob moved with second by Rick to adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned at 6:53 p.m.