The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m. via videoconference.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
OTHER MEMBERS PRESENT: Dean Beranek
The minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from May 6, 2020 (no meeting was held May 13) were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported all bills are current.
2. Aircraft: Rick reported turn and bank on Ercoupe isn’t working but it will go down next week for annual and will be fixed then. The Arrow’s still down for annual. The Chief and both 172s are flying.
1. Dean’s been doing a lot of work at the airport. Also, Dean had an idea of placing flags along the road at the airport on holidays. Members who donate for a flag ($25 each) will have their names on the ID tag for each flag so we’ll be able to see which flag we sponsored. Anyone wanting to donate for a flag should make checks payable to Green Castle Aero Club Foundation. Rick ordered 24 flags.
2. Discussion was held re when to start meeting in person rather than via Zoom.
3. Discussion was held re filing our tax returns this year.
4. Rick thinks we should have an "airshow" or "airplane parade" at the airport (because there’s no OSH this year).
Randy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:59 p.m.