Thanks, Dean, for finding the error in the name of the conservation program Gary and Sharon Lust support. Gary flies many missions for them and we understand Sharon volunteers in the office.The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Andy Orzula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, Shawn Rhinehart, Jeff White, and Gary Lust
GUEST PRESENT: Former member Dave Leedom, ATP, CFI; lives in Center Point, works for Collins, Rockwell, or whatever it’s called now.
The minutes of the June 10, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Dean that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported "we’re not good but we’ll get through this."
2. Airplanes: The Arrow’s back from Indian Hills; the Chief’s flying but will go down for annual at the end of the month; the Ercoupe has a crack in the upper web center section spar about 5/8 of an inch long so it’s grounded for now; and 4455 had problems with the intercom and push-to-talk but they’re okay now.
3. Scholarship student Emma Fritz is scheduling flying hours and doing Sporty’s ground school
4. CFII Jeff White is trying to get Toby Chen through all the hoops with TSA, etc. so he can start taking instruction.
1 Shawn said Gary Lust is on the Bur Oak Land Trust Conservation Program Facebook account regarding his work in Idaho re conservation wildlife. That’s really cool, Gary!
2. Rick said we need new checklists for our planes that has a new item included: NAV LIGHTS MUST BE IN THE ON POSITION FOR ADS-B OUT to function.
Randy moved with a very rapid second by Andy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:05 p.m.
Comments are closed.