The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Andy Orszula, Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, Joe DeMaria, CFI Jeff White, Patrick McCormick, Bob Kline, newlywed Mike Mango, Brett Lenz, Tony Johnson, Scholarship student Emma Fritz, John Buresch, CFII Brian Rohr, and Mark Eads
GUEST: David Yeoman
The minutes of the July 15, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Andy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy said we’re doing okay financially ... thanks to dues coming in.
2. Airplanes: Rick said the 172s. the Arrow, and Chief are all flying. The insurance company is going to total the Ercoupe; we’re looking into another one to take its place. Rick and Randy looked at a $20,000 Ercoupe that’s in Boone and they said it’s a great find. It does not have an ADS-B, but is real, real nice.
3. Scholarship student Emma Fritz said she has 4.1 hours up and really likes flying.
4. Several members took Tim up on the challenge to donate $100 for new mags on the Chief. Tim matched the donations, as he said he would.
1. MIKE MANGO GOT MARRIED ... CONGRATULATIONS, MIKE!!!
Randy moved with second by Andy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:02 p.m.