The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m. via teleconference.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Jim Beeghly, and Karo
OTHER MEMBERS PRESENT: Jonathan Ding, AGI Sri Nandakumar, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from March 25, 2020 were read Karo. Randy moved
with second by Jim that the Minutes be approved as printed and individually read by the Board. Vote
taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported money is dwindling
2. Aircraft: 4455 no squawks, Mike will put a new tire on it and take care of the oil change. The
Arrow is available so we need to get down there and fly it. People are flying the Chief. Re
the Ercoupe, Tony fixed the flutter. The Ercoupe has an ADS-B installed now but it has to
have the 30 minutes flown now.
3. Indian Hills won’t be using the Arrow until May 4, instead of April 13.
4. Rick contacted Embry Riddle re their ground school videos, asked if we could use their
videos, and they encouraged us to do so. Sri volunteered to answer any questions ground
school students may have while doing the course work.
5. Rick said we have a new CFII who’s requesting approval (Grant Sanders). He’ll be moving
into our area in about a month. Maddie Hassler (Chinook pilot and rotor instructor) has
rejoined the Club.
1. Rick said we’ll be needing mowing done soon. Like last year, Karo will be mowing
Randy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned
at 7:14 p.m.