The meeting was called to order by Vice President Chris Lenz at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Rick Treiber and Tim Scheer (via phone), Randy Stannard. Andy Orszula, Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson (with daughter Rosemary and son-in-law Bill Cantrell), Bob Dunn, Dean Beranek, Mark Pettinger, Gary Lust, Brett, Paige, and Flynn Lenz, Joe DeMaria, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the April 3, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Andy and Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1 Treasurer's Report: Randy reported on our financial status. All bills are current, even the fuel bill we just got today.
2. All airplanes are up and flying except the Ercoupe which is going to Bloomfield for annual. The altimeter in 84455 needs to be checked.
3. Chris is still checking on the price for two more Skybeacons which will satisfy the ADS-B requirement (for the 172s).
4. Mark Eads said all ground school students are doing well.
5. There will be a scholarship committee meeting immediately following tonight’s BOD meeting.
6. We’ll have a booth at Kites for Kids event in North Liberty Saturday, April 13, 2019 from noon-2:00.
Rick moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:53 p.m.