The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m. via teleconference.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Andy Orszula, Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
OTHER MEMBERS PRESENT: Dean Beranek, Shawn Rhinehart, Merlin & Gracie Weissheier, Ryan Story, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from April 1, 2020 were read Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the Minutes be approved as printed and individually read by the Board. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported money is in a little better shape than we were last week as we’ve received a couple of advance payments made.
2. Aircraft: Rick said Mike changed tires and did a little work on N4455; no change on Arrow, the Chief has been flying a little bit, the Ercoupe is getting ADS-B hours flown off. Rick’s putting 4455's engine back on the airframe and put the jugs on and we can possibly get it back next week.
3. Ground School: Joe’s taken over as instructor.
4. We may need mowing done next week. We have two mowers ready to go.
5. Due to poor weather, CFII Grant Sanders hasn’t been approved yet to instruct at Green Castle.
1. Shawn Rhinehart would like disinfectant wipes in the planes and in the office.
2. Dean said he has copies of information available if anybody is interested in a ride and ground school Young Eagles program ... they can start program now. This is for ages 8-17. Contact Dean if interested.
Randy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:55 p.m.