The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m. via teleconference.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
The minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from April 15, 2020 were read by Karo. Jim moved with second by Randy that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported money’s getting tight again because 17U’s [super] major overhaul has been very expensive.
2. Aircraft: Chris flew off the Ercoupe’s ADS-B requirement this week. Chris said the pilot MUST have both transponder breaker and the nav lights on ... not just the transponder switch, but the breaker also. Dave washed the Chief Sunday and Andy and his daughters washed 4455 last week. Both planes look great! Thanks to all!
3. Rick said we already mowed once this season and that the airport is looking pretty good right now.
4. Right inside the office door by the tablets where we record fuel, are sanitizer wipes for the interior of planes and hand sanitizer for hands.
1. Discussion was held re the amount we pay Rosemary and Willie for rent. For years, rent has been $1500 per month; however, when times were real hard, Don dropped it down to $1000 per month. We later bumped it back up to the regular amount of $1500 per month
Chris moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:03 p.m.