The meeting was called to order by Vice-President Rick Treiber at 6:33 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn, and Jerry Smithey
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Brett Lenz, Richard Couch, Gary & Sharon Lust, Dave White, Andy Kuehl, Logan Kuehl, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the August 8, 2018 Board of Directors meeting were read by Dave White. Bob moved with second by Jerry that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported on our financial status. Similar as last reported. We are in OK shape. All bills are paid and we have a positive balance in the account.
2. Mark and Gary reported that there is an electrical issue with the radio in the new 172. We will work on fixing it. All other airplanes are flying.
3. Mark updated info on ground school starting September 10, 2018. The school is not currently listed in the Kirkwood course book; Mark will work to get that back in place.
4. Be sure to come see Karo jump out of a perfectly good airplane this Sunday.
1. Thanks to new member Logan Kuehl for mowing and for helping with other chores around the airport.
2. We need some work on the cones marking the runway and a couple of the lights.
Rick moved with second by another Board member that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:50 PM.
Comments are closed.