The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Andy Orszula, Jim Beeghly, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Tim Scheer, Mike Mango, Richard Hyde, Brett Lenz, CFII Matt Golden, Tony Johnson, Keith Neuzil, Will Carter, and CFII Jeff White
GUESTS: Axel Knudsen and Josh Ralph (with his pretty Cessna 150)
The minutes of the August 19, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Andy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported “we’re solvent” with a little to spare.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported the intercom battery in 4455 has been resoldered; PLEASE remember when you’re done flying to turn the intercom off. The AD on the Chief’s muffler is good to go. The Ercoupe’s parking bake won’t lock in place so will be looked at this week. The Arrow’s good to go, and 17U was taken to Rockford for a “new used” transponder (digital); works great.
3. Since Tony Johnson did such a good job cooking tonight, he was “volunteered” to cook for the next couple of weeks.
1. Matt Golden gave us a couple of original Cessna pilot handbooks. Thanks, Matt.
2. Rick said we have a tree down and a bunch of branches that are also down so they need to be removed. Clean-up day is Saturday.
3. Meindert Niemeijer passed his checkride today. CONGRATULATIONS, MEINDERT!
4. CFII and A&P Gary Lust will be retiring from instructing after his last two students get their ratings.
Randy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:57 p.m.