The meeting was called to order by Vice-President Rick Treiber at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn, and Andy Orszula
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Brett Lenz, Dave White, Gary Beckman, Patrick McCormick, Larry Clore, Mike Mango, Merlin Weissheier, Chris Lenz, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the August 22, 2018 Board of Directors meeting were read by Chris Lenz. Bob moved with second by Andy that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported on our financial status. We’re in OK shape. All bills are paid and we have a positive balance in the account. Same as last week.
2. It seems all airplanes are up and flying. N84455's radio is out for repair, but could fly if pilot is aware of it and has a handheld backup.
3. We’re getting some calls on the 150.
4. Review of September 9 Family Air Adventure plans. Mike showed us the new flyers designed and printed by Andy. He also reviewed all of the jobs. We can always use additional volunteers. We are providing airplane rides and are asking for a donation per person. However, we would encourage donations from members or others for those who need financial assistance to afford a ride.
1. Rick ordered new t-shirts that we’re hoping will be available by the September 9 Family Air Adventure.
2. Gary Lust said the Arrow needs the windshield replaced. Randy moved with second by Bob that we order replacement parts and get it fixed. Vote taken; Motion carried.
Rick moved with second by Bob that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:55 PM.