The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Jim Beeghly, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Josh Tinkham, Meindert Niemeijer, and Brett Lenz
The minutes of the December 9, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Dean that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. TREASURER’S REPORT: Randy reported we had some more prepays and have enough to repay Rick. We'll be sending statements out soon for first half of the year dues; five cases of oil are coming in soon; we need to order 1000 gallons of fuel.
2. AIRPLANES: We received the registration for the Arrow, Chief, and 17U; the Ercoupe's running normally but we need to be gentler on the throttle ... don't slam it in; 4455 is flying; the Arrow's back from Indian Hills and an invoice has been sent to them; we're working on the Chief but as yet we don't have any answers ... it's still on insurance.
3. Dean created an incredible spreadsheet for airplanes, maintenance, ADs, etc. on it.
4. The office phone has been transferred to Dean; Mike's checking the mail daily.
5. Steve Pradarelli's been sorting through the books and magazines that will be put into our new bookcase.
Randy moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned 7:03 p.m