The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Chris Lenz, Randy Stannard, Jim Beeghly, Andy Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Brett Lenz, Dean Beranek, Bob Kline, Paige and Flynn Lenz, Shawn Rhinehart (accompanied by a very handsome mustache), and Mark Eads
The minutes of the February 5, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Andy moved with second by Randy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported we’re still doing well. People are paying their dues and some are paying ahead. We’re in good shape for this time of year.
2. N84455 is back from Bloomfield and flying. We’re still waiting on the case for 17U and as soon as it is received, Tony will start getting the plane put back together so it can go back on line. Chris said the sky beacon for the Ercoupe should be in tomorrow.
1. Indian Hills would like to use the Arrow again for instruction. They’re been a good customer in the past so we’ll have the same arrangement as before.
2. The EAA chapter here at Green Castle will meet the second Saturday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
3. Dean discussed the scholarship and said he’s had a couple of inquiries so far.
Jim moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:49 p.m.