The meeting was called to order by Vice-President Chris Lenz at 6:32 p.m. via Zoom.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Jim Beeghly, Mike Mango, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, Richard Couch, Alec Feller, Josh Tinkham, Meindert Niemeijer, and Brett Lenz
The minutes of the January 6, 2021 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. TREASURER’S REPORT: Randy said dues re coming in; we're paying our bills, including a large fuel bill we just received; rent is current; we have a little in the bank.
2. AIRPLANES: Ercoupe and Chief are still being worked on; all other planes are available and ready to fly.
3. FUEL REPORT: Dean said we received 100LL; not much call for auto fuel lately.
4. Steve Pradarelli moved the bookcase and books from the briefing room to the front room of the office. Thanks, Steve.
1. According to Mango, the blue plow truck four-wheel drive has been repaired and is back at the airport. The Blazer is still down.
2. Tim said both 172s are flying because of Mike Burns' help (put new ELT in, did follow-ups that Bloomfield said to do; has been in constant communication with Tim the whole time, etc. (Note: Tim was also very instrumental in getting the 172s back on line ... as have Dean and Brian.) Mike, Tim, Brian, and Dean: THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN KEEPING OUR PLANES FLYING!
Karo moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned 7:02 p.m.