The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, Randy Stannard and Jim Beeghly
MEMBERS PRESENT: Joe DeMaria, Brett Lenz, Dean Beranek, Bob Kline, Gary Lust, and Alec Feller
GUEST PRESENT: Jim Delaney
The minutes of the January 8, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Jim. Chris moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: All bills are current. We have received over $2,000 in dues payments already.
2. Both the Arrow and 84455 are available and 7717U is still in for engine overhaul. We are hoping it will be back in February.
1. Bob Dunn had a fall and is slowed down as a result. Get well soon, Bob.
2. We have a possible new member who wants to come and get his license in the Ercoupe. He wants to bring a Quad Cities Challenger to keep here.
3. Chris reported the ADS-B for the Ercoupe is on order
4. Rick found a 172 simulator that we looked at this week. The Foundation is buying it. The seller and Ryan Story, both engineers, believe they can make it fully functional to supplement our training resources. It is essentially the cabin of a 172 with dual seats and controls, all instrumentation, real instruments in an IFR panel, etc. Stay tuned.
Chris moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:51 p.m.