The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:32 p.m. via Zoom.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Jim Beeghly, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Richard Couch, Joe DeMaria, and Brett Lenz
The minutes of the December 16, 2020 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Dean that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. TREASURER’S REPORT: Randy reported 54 statements have been sent out for dues. We received some prepays and were able to reimburse Rick.
2. AIRPLANES: 4455 and the Arrow are flying; 17U is still in Iowa City for altimeter check; Ercoupe and Chief are still being worked on
3. FUEL REPORT: Dean said he's ordered 1,000 gallons of 100LL.
4. The office phone has been transferred to Karo; Mike's checking the mail daily.
5. The bookcase that Steve Pradarelli arranged and the books Gregg Kobliska donated are being relocated into the front office (from the briefing room).
1. Rick thanked everyone who's been doing the plowing and shoveling; he really appreciates everyone who contributed their time and energy to clear around the buildings, runway, and taxiway.
2. The Blazer needs work that will cost $500; however, Dan (owner of the truck and friend of Willie's) said he'll pay half if we pick up the other half. Dean moved with second by Mike that we get it fixed and give Willie $250 ti give to Dan to pay our half. Vote taken; Motion carried. The pickup needs repair. Mike will ask Dan, who used to work at Coralville Frame & Axel, if he wants to take a look at it; if he doesn't, he'll find someone else.
Karo moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned 7:17 p.m.