The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Chris Lenz (with Paige and little Flynn), Andy Orszula (and daughter Yaya), and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: CFIs Ryan Story, Matt Golden, Gary Lust (and Sharon), and Jeff White; Bob Dunn, Joe DeMaria, Larry Clore, Mike Mango, Richard Couch, Mark Pettinger, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the July 10, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Andy. Randy moved with second by Karo that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: According to Randy, we’re “sitting in pretty good shape”; people are still pre-paying.
2. Airplanes: Rick said everything’s flying ... at the moment.
3. Swisher flyover update: Randy received contact from John Barnes who said they’d like to have the flyover at noon,
1. Rick said he’d like profiles of our CFIs added to our web page and volunteered Andy to do it. CFIs: Please contact Andy with a bio for posting.
2. EAA Chapter 1630 meeting last week: It’s reported the meeting went pretty well with 12-14 people attending. Mango gave a little talk about his really neat Stits Playboy (that will be on display at OSH next week) and Ryan put on a little show with his pretty plane.
3. Chris just took a young man (Darcy Koehn sent to us) flying and, evidently, he liked it so much he’s considering joining.
4. NO MEETING NEXT WEEK AS IT’S OSHKOSH WEEK!!!
Chris moved with second by Karo that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:45 pm.