The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Rick Treiber, Bob Dunn Randy Stannard, Jerry Smithey, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Brett Lenz, Andy Orszula, Gary Beckman, and Larry Clore
The Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from May 30, 2018 were read by Karo. Rick moved with second by Jerry that the minutes be approved as approved. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Randy reported on the status of our treasury. Everything’s basically current; paying down credit cards; last payment on insurance was made last week. We’re okay, but more flying needs to be done. Dues should be coming in in July.
2. Tim reported that all airplanes are "up and ready to rock." Tim ordered 15 cases of oil.
3. The Foundation received a $500 donation from Keith and Katharine Snavely and sent them a nice thank you letter and receipt.
4. The 150 has flown only six hours in six months.
1. Rick and the Foundation have plans for a Fourth of July celebration: Red, White, & Blue Green Castle Celebration. Randy moved with second by Jerry that we let the Foundation use the airport for this event. Rick will compose and Karo will send to the current and former members the specifics of this event. Andy will post on our website and Erika will post on Facebook.
2. Rick said Dave White wants to sell his (formerly Bob Dunn’s) airplane for $17,000 with $2,000 now and pay off the $15,000 in time. It’s a Cherokee 140, has been taken care of since new, and is in extraordinarily good shape. Rick moved with second by Randy that, under the condition we can sell the 150, we purchase Dave’s 140. If we don’t sell the 150, we don’t buy the 140. Note: Dave doesn’t want to do anything until September. Vote taken; Motion carried.
3. Mango has connection for radio repairs in the future. Also, Mike has a couple of new member prospects.
Bob moved with second by Jerry that the meeting be adjourned. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:30 p.m.
Comments are closed.