The meeting was called to order by Vice President Chris Lenz at 6:33PM via Zoom.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Mike Mango and Jim Beeghly.
MEMBERS PRESENT: Richard Couch, Steve Pradarelli, Randy Coleman, Gary Lust and Tim Scheer.
The minutes of last week’s meeting were read by Randy. Randy moved they be accepted as read with that the Fleet was a 1929. Dean seconded. Motion passed.
1. Treasurer's Report: We are in pretty good shape for this time of year. We have almost enough money in the bank to cover the buy out for the Barry’s since we got a new investor. All bills are current.
2. Dean and Mike reported on airplanes. The Chief is still at Bloomfield and we will take the Ercoupe as soon as it comes home. Also, N7717U has some issues that need addressed. A shimmy in the left main and a light out that we just got a new bulb for. Hopefully it won’t be down for long.
3. Mike brought up ideas for the Fly in we are planning for June 5 with a June 12 rain date for antique, experimental and classic airplanes. There was conversation about what to name it and whether we should charge for coming in. Consensus was that we should not charge. This is a new event and we have no idea what it will lead to or who it might attract. We will continue to work on ideas, concepts and a name for it. Jim will put something on the DOT website naming the date so people can put it on their calendar before something else comes in.
4. Gary brought up a question about liability issues which we should look into for that fly in event.
1. Mike said we need new gravel and the driveway and parking areas fixed. We had several people commit to donations totaling almost all of the $400 to have a nice friend of the club volunteer to bring his dump truck and deliver it. His name will be shared later. I missed it.
2. Mike brought up concerns with the visual condition of the airport. There is just a lot of extra vehicles, an old appliance and other crap in the west hangar that looks terrible. We deferred this until we have our first in person board meeting in two weeks on April 7. We will plan to review the entire property and make a plan to make it look better.
Randy moved we adjourn and Jim seconded. Vote taken, motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:30 PM.