The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Chris Lenz, Tim Scheer, Jim Beeghly, Andy Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Brett, Paige, and Flynn Lenz, Mike Mango, Dean Beranek, Shawn Rhinehart, Joe DeMaria, Larry Clore, Merlin Weissheier and Gracie, and Mark Eads
GUEST: Meindert Niemeijer (from the Netherlands) and son Nolan. Meindert is a prospective member who hasn’t started flying yet.
The Minutes of the March 6, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Chris moved with second by Jim that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Rick said we’ve got a little cash in the bank, our bills are current, and Don’s paid in full. THANK YOU, DON, FOR BEING SO PATIENT.
2. Airplanes: All are here and ready to check out and FLY! We had two planes go up this week and are expecting the weather to get better real soon.
3. The adjuster came out last week, looked at the damaged building, and will get information to us sometime.
4. Shawn Rhinehart is the temp president of provisional EAA chapter 1630 here at Green Castle. He’s soliciting current Green Castle members to become members of the new EAA chapter.
1. We’re still working on dates for this year’s events.
2. Thanks, Dean, for diagnosing the problem with the bad circuits in the kitchen/big hangar/meeting room.
Chris moved with second by Andy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:52 p.m.
Comments are closed.