The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn, Nate Smith and Rick Treiber
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Brett Lenz, Jim Beeghly, Larry Clore, Mike Mango, and Mark Eads
GUEST: Ed Brecht
The Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from March 21, 2018 were read by Rick. Bob moved with second by Randy that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported on our financial status. Similar as last reported. We are OK.
2. Tim reported that all airplanes are up except the Chief and Ercoupe, and the Ercoupe will be back this week. We have a purchase agreement on 66478.
3. Discussion was held regarding our breakfast event and plans for it.
1. Andy Orszula soloed for the first time last week. Michael Dong soloed for the first time today. Conrgrats to both.
2. We need plans to keep airplanes clean, such as trading airplane time to a young person to wash airplanes.
Rick moved with second by Bob that the meeting be adjourned. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:13 p.m.