The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:46 p.m. in the hangar.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, and Jim Beeghly.
MEMBERS PRESENT: Brett Lenz, Paige with the kids Flynn and Aiven, Ryan Story, Robert Broulik, and Larry Clore.
The minutes of the May 5, 2021 meeting were read by Mike. Randy moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion accepted.
1. Treasurer's Report: We are broke after we pay for the insurance. All bills are current. We need an influx of cash.
2. Rick reports that 7717U is nearly ready. It should be back soon. N84455 was repaired today so the wheel shimmy is gone. It is back online. The Chief and Ercoupe are now flying as well, so we are pretty OK. The Arrow will go down next week for the wing inspection.
3. Mike updated on the event of June 5. He and Steve Pradarelli have been working on signs. We should have about 20. We need to get flyers out to other airports. He updated on general progress such as volunteers for all of the jobs, etc. We need lots of help!
4. We need just a few more people to pay the $35 each to sponsor the flags for holidays.
1. No new business was brought up.
Chris moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:05 p.m.
Comments are closed.