The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Jim Beeghly, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn (with son, Bob), Tim Scheer, CFII Gary Lust, Brett Lenz, and Paige, Flynn, and Aiven Lenz, Mehrdad Zarifkar, Mark Pettinger, Larry Clore, and Keith Neuzil
The minutes of the May 12, 2021, Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported we're broke but our bills are current; we still need to come up with the funds to buy Bob and Kathy Barry out.
2. Airplane report: Rick reported all airplanes are flyable; all we need is to check 'em out and fly 'em.
3. Mike read off a list of jobs that MUST be filled for our June 5 antique airplane fly-in.
1. Bob Dunn has been in poor health so it was so good to see him tonight; he looked great!
2. Discussion was held re how to charge multiple-day flights.
3. Mike posted a sign-up calendar on the door of the meeting room down at the big hangar so people can sign up to arrange and bring food for the meetings.
4. Rick said our post-meeting campfire gatherings will start up next week.
Randy moved with second by Chris to adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Board of Directors Meeting adjourned at 7:21 p.m.