The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Jim Beeghly, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Joe DeMaria, Brett, Paige, and Flynn Lenz, Dean Beranek, Jerry Smithey, and Shawn Rhinehart
GUESTS PRESENT: Tim Kirk (CFII looking to instruct here) and Paul Kaufmann
The minutes of the May 15, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Chris moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1 Treasurer's Report: Randy reported we’re in good shape. All bills are current.
2. All airplanes are up and flying except the Ercoupe, which is at Bloomfield for annual (which showed it has a fuel pump problem). Discussion was held re possibly selling the Ercoupe. The Chief will go down when the Ercoupe comes back.
3. Shawn said the EAA Chapter 1630 event held Saturday didn’t have as good a turn-out as he’d hoped because the weather didn’t cooperate. The next chapter event to be held will be a Young Eagles event.
4. Our June 2 brunch/flour drop/airplane rides event is coming right along. Mike needs help setting up, etc; Rick’s wife, professionally-trained chef Johnita, could use an assistant or two.
1. Randy’s granddaughter has signed up with the Davenport Army Reserves and his grandson signed up with the Waterloo unit. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!
2. Shawn has more Terry Koehn challenge coins for sale; contact him if you are interested in purchasing one.
Chris moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:51 p.m.