The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Jim Beeghly, Mike Mango, and Chris Lenz
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, CFII Gary Lust, Stephen Pradarelli, Brett Lenz, Paige, Flynn, and Aiven Lenz, Keith Neuzil, CFII Richard Anderson, Adam Rairden, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the May 19, 2021, Board of Directors meeting were read by Chris. Jim moved with second by Dean that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Treasurer not in attendance.
2. Airplane Report: Rick and Dean reported the Arrow, 4455, Chief, and Ercoupe are in service and available; Jim took 17U to Iowa City to get the left seat pilot's yoke push-to-talk switch replaced.
3. Fuel Report: Dean reported we have 192 gallons of auto fuel and 95 gallons of 100LL on hand. 1,000 gallons have been ordered.
4. Jim reported discussions on revising cross-country travel cost calculations are still ongoing in an attempt to simplify.
1. At next week's meeting, expect last-minute planning for our June 5 fly-in.
Someone moved with second by someone else to adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Board of Directors Meeting adjourned at 6:45 p.m.