The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, Mike Mango, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, CFII Gary Lust, Stephen Pradarelli, CFII Jeff White, CFII Richard Anderson, CFII Ryan Story, Tom McNamar, Adam Rairden, Brett Lenz, and Paige, Flynn, and Aiven Lenz
The minutes of the April 21 and 28, 2021, Board of Directors meetings were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Dean that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported our bills are current and we still need to come up with the funds to buy Bob and Kathy Barry out.
2. Airplane report: Dean reported 17U is still down with tach issues; the shimmy is back on 4455 so we'll run it down to Bloomfield; the Chief's brakes need to be adjusted; everything else is flying.
3. Fuel Report: Dean reported we have 461 gal. of 100LL and 275 gal. of auto fuel.
4. Dean said "lumberjacks" Tom McNamar and Adam Rairden took the two old cedar trees down in nothing flat. Thank you Tom and Adam and other who helped with clean-up of the downed trees. Mike thanked Rick and Tim for working in the open hangar. We hope to see a lot of members out here this Saturday at 9:00 to help with spring and pre-event clean-up of our airport. Please bring rakes, shovels, push brooms.
1. Rick thanked those who've been mowing so far this year and said we need more done. please contact Rick or call the airport if you're available.
2. Gary Lust had a strut pump behind a post in the big hangar and the strut pump has gone missing. If anyone knows where it is, please contact the airport or Gary. Thanks.
Randy moved with second by Chris to adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Board of Directors Meeting adjourned at 7:02 p.m.