The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Chris (and little Flynn) Lenz, Andy (and Helen) Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Dean Beranek, Mike Mango, Alec Feller, and Mark Eads.
The minutes of the November 6, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Andy moved with second by Chris that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: According to Randy, we’re pretty much like we were before; all bills are current.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying. 17U is going down for a major in December.
3. Thanks goes to Mike Mango and Mark Pettinger for plowing this week. Also, we always like to thank Rick Treiber for all he does around here, which includes the shop project. Stop over and take a look; it’s really taking shape. Rick said when it’s time, we’ll have a painting party.
1. Discussion was held re taking the Chief and Ercoupe off of our insurance and letting members who’ve already made $1,000 incentive payments fly a 172 for $60 an hour (again, these are for prepays only). Tim moved with second by Randy that the Chief should NOT b flown if the temperature dips below 40 degrees. Vote taken; Motion carried.
2. Rick said we need lighting around the buildings and said if he picks some lights up, he’ll need help with installation.
3. Rick has the name of a person who will put our name and logo on any shirt or jacket we take to her. If interested, just give Rick a call, email, or text him.
4. SAVE THE DATE: HOLIDAY PARTY ON DECEMBER 7, 2019!
5. NOTICE: There will NOT be a meeting “Thanksgiving Eve” (November 27, 2019), Christmas Day (December 25, 2019), or New Years Day (January 1, 2020).
Karo moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:55 p.m.
Comments are closed.