The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Joe DeMaria, Brett Lenz, Dean Beranek, Mike Mango, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the November 7, 2018 Board of Directors meeting were read by Chris. Randy moved with second by Chris that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported that nothing’s changed from last week.
2. Airplanes: All are up and flying.
3. Applause to Chris Lenz who organized the very successful Veterans Day, November 11, flyover; we had four planes up; people said it was really beautiful. Thanks go to pilots Chris, Shawn, Scott, and Joe for making us look good!
4. A crew is getting together this Saturday to get Richard Crouch’s Champ.
1. We ordered 1500 gallons of 100LL today.
2. Don said the plows are up and ready to go; we need to get a plow crew together.
3. Rick said we need to avoid flying over two miles east of Green Castle (on top of hill) as the FAA said a neighbor complained about our altitude ... which was 1700-1800 ft (well above required)
Randy moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion Carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:48 p.m.