The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:40 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Chris (with Paige and little Flynn) Lenz, Andy Orszula, and Jim Beeghly
MEMBERS PRESENT: Brett Lenz, Mike Mango, Bob Kline, Gary and Sharon Lust, and Mark Eads
GUEST: A&P Keith Roof
The minutes of the November 13, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Tim. Chris moved with second by Randy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: According to Randy, all bills are current including the down payment for insurance for the new year.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying except 84455, which needs a new fuel line but should be fixed in a day or so.
3. Chris is still working on getting the ADS-B devices installed. The Arrow and 7717U are done and 84455 will be done soon.
1. Discussion was held re A&P Keith Roof come in as a member to help with maintenance. The Board will meet with a plan.
2. Discussion was held re the potential that the restricted air space under the Class C veil effective 1 January 2020 would require the addition of ADS-B to the Ercoupe.
3. SAVE THE DATE: HOLIDAY PARTY ON DECEMBER 7, 2019!
4. NOTICE: There will NOT be a meeting “Thanksgiving Eve” (November 27, 2019), Christmas Day (December 25, 2019), or New Years Day (January 1, 2020).
Andy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:12 p.m.