The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Jim Beeghly, Tim Scheer, Chris Lenz, Andy Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Dean Beranek, Bob Kline, new member Jamie Kline, Paige and Little Flynn Lenz, Jerry Smithey, Gary and Sharon Lust, Mark Pettinger, and Mark Eads.
The minutes of the October 30, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: According to Randy, things are going well.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying.
3. The new shop that Rick is putting up is almost done. It has heat, a working bathroom, and good lighting. Rick invites all to stop in and take a look.
1. The next ground school sessions will start March 2, 2020.
2. Chris, Paige, and little Flynn are hosting the meeting at their home (215 East Hickory, North Liberty, IA 52317) December 18.
3. SAVE THE DATE: HOLIDAY PARTY ON DECEMBER 7, 2019!
4. NOTICE: There will NOT be a meeting “Thanksgiving Eve” (November 27, 2019), Christmas Day (December 25, 2019), or New Years Day (January 1, 2020).
Jim moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:56 p.m.