The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Jerry Smithey, Chris Lenz, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Dave White, CFII Gary and Sharon Lust, Joe DeMaria, Richard Couch, Brett and Flynn Lenz, Jim Beeghly, Shawn Rhinehart, Mark Pettinger, Larry Clore, and Mark Eads.
The Minutes of the October 31, 2018 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Chris that the minutes be approved corrected and read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported the 150 has been sold and the money’s been received. Our bills are relatively current, members who loaned us money have been paid off (all but Don, whom we still owe a bit). We’re okay, but we still don’t know what the insurance bill will be. Rick talked to the carrier who’s getting quotes, but we don’t have an answer yet.
2. Tim reported all airplanes are up and flying. 17U is due for annual at the end of this month and will be scheduled to go to Bloomfield.
3. Applause to Chris Lenz who organized the very successful flyover; we had six planes up; 1400-foot ceilings; people said it was really cool. Thanks go to pilots Chris, Shawn, Randy, Dave, Scott, and Joe for making us look good! The Veterans Day flyover is being organized by Chris.
1. Richard Couch just bought a Champ and needs help removing the wings, loading it onto a trailer, and bring it to Green Castle. Several at the meeting are volunteering to help Richard.
2. Rick said the enclosed hangar has been rented to Mitch Sortland.
Randy moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion Carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:50 p.m.