The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:33 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Rick Treiber and Andy Orszula.
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Brett Lenz, Gary Beckman, Larry Clore, Mike Mango, Dean Beranek, Mark Pettinger, Jim Beeghly, Joe DeMaria, Chris, Paige, and Flynn Lenz, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from October 3, 2018 were read by Tim. Rick moved with second by Randy that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: Randy reported on our financial status. Same as last week. We are in OK shape. All bills are paid and we have a balance in the account. We still do not have the insurance quote.
2. All airplanes are up and flying. N84455 is scheduled to go to the shop October 19 for the radio issue.
3. We still have a deal working on the 150 sale. The buyer had some issues with the airplane log books We are working on getting that resolved.
4. Review of Pumpkin Splat plans. .Everything is on target. We still need volunteers.
1. Johnson County Veterans Affairs asked about a flyover for the Veteran's Day event in Iowa City. We will look into it.
Rick moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion Carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:51 PM.
Comments are closed.