The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:31 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Chris Lenz (with little Flynn), Jim Beeghly, Andy Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Mike Mango, Dean Beranek, Larry Clore, Brett Lenz, and Brent Hilzendager
The minutes of the October 9, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Chris that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re doing well. We’ll be debt free ... until the fall insurance payment comes due, that is.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying at this point. The Arrow needs the ADS-B fly-off done. Since the Ercoupe and Chief haven’t flown December, January, or February in the past, we’re suspending the insurance on those two planes for those three months. If you want to fly them before March 2020, you’d better do it before 1 December.
3. The PumpkinSplat! and annual stockholders’ meeting will be October 27 (rain date: November 3).
4. Rick is still needing at least two pilots to fly at the PumpkinSplat! on the 27th. So far, Mark Pettinger, Jeff White, and David Ekman are the only pilots who have at least 500 hours logged who have signed up. There have to be more of you out there, so please contact Rick if you can fly. This event is a LOT of fun for everyone!
1. Fairfield is having a fly-in 26 October!
2. Rick needs to come up with a plan for plowing snow. Karo was volunteered to coordinate plowers. So far, Mike Mango, Jim Beeghly, Andy Orszula, Jerry Smithey, Dean Beranek, Randy Stannard, and Rick Treiber have volunteered to plow. If anyone else wants to be on the crew, please contact Karo.
3. Jerry brought out a bunch of 9V batteries for use as back-ups in intercoms, headsets, etc.
4. The 100LL pump is working again. Note: We have a hand pump for use when needed.
Randy moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:00 p.m.