The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:35 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, and Jim Beeghly
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Mike Mango, Brett, Paige, and Little Flynn Lenz, Dean Beranek, Bob Kline, and Mark Eads
The minutes of the September 25, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Andy. Chris moved with second by Andy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re in pretty good shape; all bills are current and all credit cards are paid off.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying.
3. Chris installed the ADS-B unit in the Arrow and flew off the required time for the FAA. We just need to get it approved by the A&P and logged and it is done. He will do N84455 soon but it will require an adaptor to install it. Chris will get Hartland to approve it when he takes the Arrow down for its inspection and logging.
4. Mark said ground school is going well with nine students; four of whom should be flying soon.
5. October 13, 2019 is our Family Air Adventure and Young Eagles event. [NOTE: SINCE THESE MINUTES WERE REPORTED, THE FAMILY AIR ADVENTURE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO EXPECTED BAD WEATHER.] The PumpkinSplat! and annual stockholders’ meeting will be October 27 (rain date: November 3). Chris reached out for some pumpkin pricing but has not gotten prices yet.
Chris moved with second by Andy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:01 p.m.
Comments are closed.