The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:38 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Dean Beranek, and Jim Beeghly
MEMBERS PRESENT: Tim Scheer, Mike Mango, and Alec Feller
GUESTS PRESENT: Lane Schultz and his mother, Elesha
The minutes of the Board of Directors meeting from October 14. 2020 were read by Rick. Randy moved with second by Jim that the Minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; motion carried.
1. Treasurer's Report: We are current on all bills and we have a small balance in the account so we’re okay for now.
2. Airplanes: Rick reports that the Arrow and 172s are up and available but there are some repairs to the brakes needed on the Ercoupe and a couple more weeks are needed on the Chief.
1. Guest Lane Schultz is applying for the scholarship.
2. Alec brought up a desire to clean up the airplanes for winter. He will try to come out this weekend to work on wash jobs. He could use help. He wants to get the bugs off the leading edges, etc.
3. Mike commented that he would like to see us continue to have live ground school. Rick reports that is our plan as soon as it is safe from COVID.
4. Rick reports that the Arrow is scheduled to be used by Indian Hills from November 29 to Dec 17 and they expect to put about 50 hours on it. That will help the treasury but means it will be unavailable for almost three weeks.
Randy moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:00 p.m.