The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Chris Lenz, Jim Beeghly, Andy Orszula, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Dean Beranek, Brett, Paige, and Little Flynn Lenz, Bob Kline, Fernando Weber, Nate Smith, Kent Johnson, and Mark Eads. NEW MEMBERS: new members Jeff and Austin Stull
The minutes of the October 16, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Chris moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re in pretty good shape; credit cards are current and we have enough to pay insurance for this quarter.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying. We’ll do maintenance on the Chief and Ercoupe this winter when they’re off the insurance and hangared.
3. The PumpkinSplat! and annual stockholders’ meeting will be October 27 (rain date: November 3). Chris Lenz, Tim Scheer, and Jim Beeghly are up for re-election this year.
1. Brett will fix the five runway lights that are out. Thanks Brett!
2. If anyone has a vacuum cleaner they wish to donate to the Club, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO as ours has cleaned its last floor.
Chris moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:47 p.m.
Comments are closed.