The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Chris Lenz (with little Flynn), Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Mike Mango, Dean Beranek, James Jensen, Alec Feller, Mark Pettinger, Larry Clore, and Scott Peterson
The minutes of the October 2, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Jim that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported “we’re in remarkably good shape”; all bills are current and all credit cards are paid off.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported all airplanes are up and flying at this point.
3. Rick said this year’s Family Air Adventure is CANCELLED due to expected poor weather.
4. The PumpkinSplat! and annual stockholders’ meeting will be October 27 (rain date: November 3).
5. Discussion was held regarding having one big fundraising event per year, rather than two or three smaller ones.
6. Tim reported one of the ground school students scored a 98% on an FAA practice test.
Brent Hilzendager got his instrument rating.
Chris moved with second by Jim that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:42 p.m.