The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:37 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, Tim Scheer, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Mike Mango, Brett, Paige, and Little Flynn Lenz, and Alec Feller, Dave White, Dean Beranek, Steve Pradarelli, Jeff White, Paul Kaufmann, Larry Clore, and Mark Eads.
The minutes of the September 4, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Andy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re doing well; all bills are current; even paid our fuel bill early and received a discount.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported a new door latch for 17U would be $800 ($695 for a used one) so Tony will try and fix the latch instead of replacing it. The Chief’s prop is ready to put back on. It will be ready to fly for the Family Air Adventure on the 22nd.
3. Chris has completed flying off the time on 17U since the ADS-B was installed. In order to have it working, the nav lights must be turned on. Thanks, Chris! The Arrow is next to have the ADS-B installed.
4. Alec, Mark, Shawn, Robert Brolik, Chris, and possibly Joe are flying the 14 September Veterans/Children’s Hospital flyover.
5. Poker run scheduled for 15 September is CANCELLED.
6. Andy said he’s received Gary Lust’s bio for inclusion on our website but still needs the bios for the other CFIs.
7. Dave fixed the front of the building where the garbage truck smashed into it. Thanks, Dave!
8. Mark said Monday’s ground school class that he and Joe taught had seven students.
1. Steve Pradarelli asked if he could stick the base of a Go Pro on 4455. Karo moved with second by Tim that Steve be allowed to affix the base on 4455. Vote taken; Motion carried. It will be there permanently so if anyone has a Go Pro, just attach it to the base and record your flight. Thanks, Steve.
Randy moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:59 p.m