The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:30 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Tim Scheer, Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, Jim Beeghly, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Mike Mango, Brett and Little Flynn Lenz, Larry Clore, Dean Beranek, Shawn Rhinehart, Ryan Story, Kent Johnson, Bob Kline (new member private pilot from Solon. and Mark Eads
GUEST PRESENT: Gregg Kobliska
The minutes of the September 18, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Andy that the minutes be accepted as amended. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re still in good shape.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported the Chief’s back in good working order and 17U will have the door latch fixed (a friend of Tim’s made a new piece for the door latch).
3. October 13, 2019 is the new date for the Family Air Adventure and Young Eagles event. The PumpkinSplat! and annual stockholders’ meeting will be October 27 (rain date: November 3).
4. Rick thanked Dean Beranek for all the work he does here, Jim Beeghly for the shop bathroom fixtures, and Bob Dunn for providing our Wednesday night meals. We all thanked Rick for all the work he’s doing on redoing the shop area.
5. Rick would really like to get parents to post pictures of their kids in an aviation setting on our Facebook page so that members could add comments.
6. Mark said ground school is going well and is full so this session is now closed
Tim moved with second by Andy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:01 p.m.
Comments are closed.