The meeting was called to order by President Rick Treiber at 6:37 p.m.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Andy Orszula, Chris Lenz, Tim Scheer, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Bob Dunn, Shawn Rhinehart, Mike Mango, Wyatt Helme, Ryan Story, Scott Peterson, Eric Spurgeon, Matt Golden, Amos Petersen, Brett Lenz, and Brent Hilzendager
The minutes of the August 28, 2019 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Randy moved with second by Chris and Andy that the minutes be accepted as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported we’re doing well; all bills are current.
2. Airplanes: Rick reported the Chief will be back tomorrow but 17U will go to Duke’s to have a door latch repaired.
3. Chris is flying off the time on 17U since the ADS-B was installed.
4. Chris, Rick, and Shawn are still looking for pilots to fly for the 14 September Veterans/Children’s Hospital flyover and the 22 September Family Air Adventure/Young Eagles event. If you can fly one or both of those activities, please contact Chris, Rick, or Shawn.
5. Poker run is 15 September; please contact Rick if you can help put it together. Brent will fly around and put flyers up at airports.
6. Karo has not heard from Kasie Boyd (owner of the jump plane) yet.
1. Brent would like to start a safety program out here that would award a certificate for operating safely. They’d be awarded in increments. Randy moved with second by Karo that Brent start a safety program. Vote taken; Motion carried.
2. Brent mentioned that we want to make sure and close squawks as soon as they’re satisfied.
3. Tim moved with second by Karo that we have a member-of-the-year award for someone who’s put in a lot of time volunteering out here. It could be awarded at the annual stockholders’ meeting. Vote taken; Motion carried.
4. Chris moved with second by Randy that 21 September is clean-up day. Vote taken; motion carried.
5. Shawn talked to Terry Koehn’s brother, who made a letter and pen holder with Terry’s coins embedded. The plan is to have coins for Terry and Don Nelson on the holders.
Karo moved with second by Chris that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:10 p.m